File A Warranty Claim
At TrüNorth™, we understand the importance of getting you back on the road as soon as possible following a breakdown or needed repair. That’s why our streamlined claims process provides easy access to all the resources you need, when you need them most, including:
- 24/7/365 live call center support available via phone, email or mobile app.
- Experienced Claims and Customer Service Representatives to assist in facilitating outcomes and guide warranty holders through the claims process.
- The only multilingual, live call center in the industry.
- The industry’s first and only mobile claims app for Android and iOS devices, featuring GPS location technology and real-time claims information and updates.
- Take or Tow vehicle to the nearest Licensed Repair Facility.
- Customer must authorize Repair Facility to perform any diagnostics/tear down to the vehicle.
- Once the diagnostic/tear down is complete, the Repair Facility must e-mail [Claims@TruNorthWarranty.com] the following information:
- 1. Last 8 of VIN in e-mail subject line.
- 2. A Detailed Estimate including: detailed cause of failure, failed components and a detailed list of required parts and labor costs.
- 3. A recent time stamped ECM fault code report.
- 4. Pictures of failed component(s), if applicable.
- 5. Current Odometer and ECM Mileage.
- 6. Customer’s vehicle specific Maintenance records.
APPROVAL / DENIAL
- TrüNorth™ must authorize repairs before Repair Facility can begin work.
- Once all paperwork is received, TrüNorth™ claims department will review all information and issue an approval or denial.
- TrüNorth™ cannot make a decision until all paperwork is received and must be received within 5 days of claim start date.
- TrüNorth™ CANNOT reimburse a customer for a claim payment.
- Payments for covered claims MUST be paid by TrüNorth™ directly to the Repair Facility via Check, Wire Transfer, or Credit Card (Authorization form required).
- Upon completion of repairs: Perform a road test, run a post repair ECM fault codes report and submit along with your parts/labor warranty information and final invoice for payment. This information must be received and all monies paid prior to release of the vehicle.