File A Warranty Claim
• Take or Tow vehicle to the nearest Licensed Repair Facility.
• Customer must authorize Repair Facility to perform any diagnostics/tear down to the vehicle.
• Once the diagnostic/tear down is complete, the Repair Facility must e-mail [Claims@TruNorthWarranty.com] the following information:
1. Last 8 of VIN in e-mail subject line.
2. A Detailed Estimate including: detailed cause of failure, failed components and a detailed list of required parts and labor costs.
3. A recent time stamped ECM fault code report.
4. Pictures of failed component(s), if applicable.
5. Current Odometer and ECM Mileage.
6. Customer’s vehicle specific Maintenance records.
APPROVAL / DENIAL
• TrüNorth™ must authorize repairs before Repair Facility can begin work.
• Once all paperwork is received, TrüNorth™ claims department will review all information and issue an approval or denial.
• TrüNorth™ cannot make a decision until all paperwork is received and must be received within 5 days of claim start date.
• TrüNorth™ CANNOT reimburse a customer for a claim payment.
• Payments for covered claims MUST be paid by TrüNorth™ directly to the Repair Facility via Check, Wire Transfer, or Credit Card (Authorization form required).
• Upon completion of repairs: Perform a road test, run a post repair ECM fault codes report and submit along with your parts/labor warranty information and final invoice for payment. This information must be received and all monies paid prior to release of the vehicle.