- For dealerships, we take a look at your current inspections process and most of the time that will be sufficient for us. If you do not have an inspection process we can provide one for you or have one of our mobile inspection partners come and perform the inspection for you. We keep it as simple as possible for you.
- For customers, we have a simple inspection sheet that can be completed by one of our mobile inspection partners or at an ASE Certified Facility.
- Give us a call at 800-903-7489. We will be able to assist you and get you signed up.
- You can purchase a warranty plan from one of our many providers or give us a call and we will work with you to qualify your vehicle and get you set up.
- Yes, call our Customer Service Line, 800-903-7489. We will work with you through our simple transfer process.
- For our Classic and Select programs, the truck has to be less than 10 years old.
- For our SuperAnnuated™ programs, the truck has to be less than 20 years old.
- Yes, if your equipment is still within the model year and mileage guidelines for coverage and you have an inspection completed and approved, we can renew your TrüNorth™ warranty.
• Yes, Multi-Year programs are available options with TrüNorth™ core component programs.
Filing a claim is simple. You will need to get approval from TrüNorth™ prior to beginning any repairs. First, call our claims hotline at 1-800-903-7489, ext. 820. We will make sure you are okay, have a tow (if necessary), find you a repair facility, and walk you through the process.
Customer service is our #1 goal. There are several ways to reach us:
- 800-903-7489, we are always available.
- We offer live chat with our Huntersville, NC staff on our website: www.TruNorthWarranty.com
- Yes, once you sign up, you will receive an ID number/username. You will then register on TruNorthWarranty.com. Once registered, you will have your own password protected individual portal with all of your documents as well as information to any questions you may have.
- For Class 3 – 7, the engine oil and filter to be replaced by a licensed service facility every six months or 15,000 miles (whichever occurs first).
- For Class 8, the engine oil and filters to be replaced by a licensed service facility every six months or 25,000 miles (whichever occurs first).
- For ALL Classes, Transmission and Differential fluids must be replaced at least twelve months from the Warranty Agreement Date.
- For ALL Classes, DPF, EGR, Doser Valve, & SCR Systems must be maintained to OEM specifications.
- Please hang on to all receipts from any service done to your vehicle.
- Our headquarters are in Huntersville, North Carolina (just north of Charlotte on Lake Norman) in the heart of NASCAR Country.