- PULL OVER as soon as possible as continued operation of an impaired vehicle is not covered under warranty and locate your nearest repair facility.
- For dealerships, we take a look at your current inspections process and most of the time that will be sufficient for us. If you do not have an inspection process we can provide one for you or have one of our mobile inspection partners come and perform the inspection for you. We keep it as simple as possible for you.
- For customers, we have a simple inspection sheet that can be completed by one of our mobile inspection partners or at an ASE Certified Facility.
- Give us a call at 800-903-7489. We will be able to assist you and get you signed up.
- You can purchase a comprehensive warranty for your new or used truck from one of our many providers or contact us and we will work with you to qualify your truck and get you set up.
- Yes, call our Customer Service Line, 800-903-7489. We will walk you through our simple transfer process.
- For our Classic and Select programs, the truck has to be less than 10 years old.
- For our SuperAnnuated™ programs, the truck has to be less than 20 years old.
- Yes, if your equipment is still within the model year and mileage guidelines for coverage and you have an inspection completed and approved, we can renew your TrüNorth™ warranty.
• Yes, Multi-Year programs are available options with TrüNorth™ core component programs.
Filing a claim is simple. You will need to get approval from TrüNorth™ prior to beginning any repairs. First, call our claims hotline at 1-800-903-7489, ext. 820. We will make sure you are okay, have a tow (if necessary), find you a repair facility, and walk you through the process.
The customer must authorize any diagnostics required to identify the initial cause of failure. In the event of a covered claim, the authorized amount by TrüNorth will include the parts, labor, diagnostics, and tax for any covered repairs. If the claim is deemed noncovered, the customer will be responsible for the diagnostics fee.
- You can take your truck to any licensed facility that is open to the public and has certified diesel technicians or ASE certified.
Customer service is our #1 goal. There are several ways to reach us:
- 800-903-7489, we are always available.
- We offer live chat with our Huntersville, NC staff on our website: www.TruNorthWarranty.com
- Yes, once you have signed up, download our Mobile App via the Apple or Google Play Stores. Search TruNorth. Once you have downloaded the app, you can use your last name and the last eight digits of your VIN to log in. Once you log in, you’ll find copies of your warranty documents and have the ability to locate a repair facility, start a claim, and receive real-time status updates.
- For Class 3 – 7, the engine oil and filter to be replaced by a licensed service facility every six months or 15,000 miles (whichever occurs first).
- For Class 8, the engine oil and filters to be replaced by a licensed service facility every six months or 25,000 miles (whichever occurs first).
- For ALL Classes, Transmission and Differential fluids must be replaced at least twelve months from the Warranty Agreement Date.
- For ALL Classes, DPF, EGR, Doser Valve, & SCR Systems must be maintained to OEM specifications.
- Please hang on to all receipts from any service done to your vehicle.
- Of course! Call us today to see if your truck qualifies.
- Internally lubricated components are covered, please your limited warranty agreement for specific coverage.
- Our headquarters are in Huntersville, North Carolina (just north of Charlotte on Lake Norman) in the heart of NASCAR Country.