Warranty Programs Powered By TrüNorth™
- ENGINE ONLY (includes items listed in 1-3): Internally lubricated parts limited to bearings, cam followers, camshaft and cam bearings, connecting rods, connecting rod bearings, constant velocity valve, crankshaft, hydraulic lifters, intake and exhaust valves, intake and exhaust valve guides, main thrust washers, oil pan, oil cooler and housing, oil pump housing, oil pump gears, oil pump pick up screen, oil pump pick up tube, oil pump pressure relief springs, oil pump pressure relief valves, pistons, piston rings, piston oil cooling jets, pushrods, rocker arms shafts, rocker arms, timing chain and gears, timing chain tensioners, timing gear cover, valve keepers (locks), valve retainers, valve springs, valve cover, and wrist pins. The following related components are covered: exhaust manifold, flywheel housing, intake manifold, thermostat housing, and vibration dampener. The engine block, cylinder liners, and cylinder heads are covered only if damaged by a covered component.
- HYBRID/ALTERNATIVE COMPONENTS: We approve certain OEM and non-OEM add-on components and systems designed to extend oil change intervals; deliver alternative fuels such as CNG, LNG, and others; reduce fuel consumption or reduce component heat, wear, and failure. Use of these products does not void this Warranty Agreement as long as their use is approved, in writing, by TruNorth™ prior to the Warranty Agreement acceptance. These components and systems are not automatically covered by this Warranty Agreement. Any initial failure and resulting progressive damages of any kind traced to these components must be addressed by the component(s) manufacturer’s warranty.
- APPLICABLE FLUIDS, PARTS, TAXES AND LABOR.
- ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION ONLY (includes components listed in 1-4): Internally lubricated parts of the Manual or Automatic transmission including bands, bearings, blockers, bushings, drums, gear sets, governor, oil pump, shaft(s), shift forks, synchronizers, thrust washers, torque converter, and valve body. The transmission case is covered only if damaged by a covered component.
- ENGINE, TRANSMISSION, AND DIFFERENTIALS (includes components listed in 1-5): Internally lubricated parts including axle shafts, bearings, bushings, carrier case, gear sets, limited slip clutch pack, as well as power divider bearings, gears, shafts, and shift fork. The differential housing is covered only if damaged by a covered component.
- TURBO PACKAGE: TURBOCHARGER(S), ENGINE FUEL INJECTORS, WATER PUMP, FUEL PUMP, & ECM: Turbochargers include bearings, internal variable vane assembly, turbines, turbine shaft, and turbocharger housing. Engine Fuel Injectors include complete injectors, fuel pump, fuel injector hard lines, fuel injection pump, and intake manifold. Water Pump includes: bearings, housing, impeller, seals, and water manifold; no progressive damage is covered. Electronic Control Module (ECM) includes the ECM unit.
- AFTERTREATMENT PACKAGE: DIESEL PARTICULATE FILTER (DPF): The DPF filter only is covered. EXHAUST GAS RECIRCULATION (EGR) VALVE(S): The EGR Valve(s), cooler(s), and cooler lines are covered; no progressive damage is covered.
- DOSER VALVE: Covered parts include cylinder valve, elbow, fitting, o-rings, pludge, transducer, and tube.
- SELECTIVE CATALYTIC REDUCTION (SCR): Covered parts include catalyst, connectors to doser, and injection system.